CUSTOM CHARTER TRIPS
Private custom charter trips are what Boundary Expeditions specializes in. Create your own personalized adventure vacation for you and your group of friends, family or colleagues for up to 22 people, although smaller groups are suggested. The beauty of a private charter lies in the fact that the group leader can mold and modify a trip to your group’s needs and desires.
CUSTOM TRIP IDEAS
- Private Boaters – Desire to row your own gear down the river but leaving all the other details to us?
- Kayakers – Paddling your own kayak can be an amazing way to see the river. Paddlers with the correct level of experience are welcome to their boat and join in on a trip.
- Big Creek Fishing – Learn more about this trip.
- Hike & Raft Combos – The Middle Fork of the Salmon River is blessed to have some of the finest hiking in the Rocky Mountains with most of the trail following the river. Boundary Expeditions has a talented staff of hiking and naturalist guides who can guide guests down the river on foot when they want to take a break from the water. A great way to experience the canyon while getting some great exercise and seeing sites often not seen by rafters.
- Wellness – Boundary Expeditions supports an ethos of not only sharing adventure with guests but also providing a journey that nourishes the mind and soul. A wellness trip can include perks like guided meditation on the banks of the river, morning yoga while the sun rises, and massage. These trips are arranged on a custom basis. Learn more about our Wellness & Whitewater Adventure Retreat.
- Video, Art & Photography – arrange for an artist to join the trip and lead riverside painting classes or a world-renowned photographer to join in and teach the art of capturing images of the river landscape. These trips are arranged on a custom basis.
- Music, Wine & More…