Eyes of a River Guide
Friends on the River
Photo by Daniel Bullock
Whitewater Rafting Trips
Frank Church Wilderness
Rich with History
Welcome to Boundary Expeditions – your adventure outfitter providing safe, exceptional quality river trips on the Middle Fork of the Salmon River in Idaho.
From May to October, we provide 5 night / 6 day Middle Fork rafting trips ranging from 75-100 miles. Experience thrilling Class III+ whitewater rafting, hiking, world-class fishing, pampered camping, delicious cuisine and the highest level of service from our professional guides and staff.
THE BOUNDARY DIFFERENCE
- Specializing in custom and charter trips
- Well-appointed camp set ups include oversized tents with cots and thick Paco Pads
- Smaller groups; higher guide to guest ratio
- All guides Wilderness First Responder and Swiftwater Rescue trained
- Locally sourced and organic food whenever possible
- Fully stocked river bar
- Only operation with a Big Creek permit – excellent fishing!
- Hot face towels before meals
- The comfort of Boundary’s private shuttle to / from the river
- River flights included on full price trips
- Optional upgrades to include musicians, masseuse, or yoga instructor